Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Natural Citrus with Elderberry Zinc Chewable Gels
Cold-EEZE is the original zinc lozenge brand, that can help shorten the duration of your cold by 42%, when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed. Our proprietary zinc gluconate formula contains 13.3 mg of zinc per chewable gel which also reduces the severity of cold symptoms. Our Plus Defense chewable gels and lozenges also contain sambucus nigra, rose hips, and echinacea to help promote immune health. Our chewable gel in citrus with elderberry flavor is great-tasting and is easy to chew, vegan, kosher, and free from artificial colors and preservatives. Our chewable gels are also gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, drug-free, and non-drowsy. Shorten your cold with Cold-EEZE. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Shortens Your Cold: The Cold-EEZE clinically tested zinc gluconate formula can shorten the duration of the common cold by 42% when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed
- Promotes Immune Health: Each chewable gel contains the active ingredients sambucus nigra, rose hips, and echinacea to promote immune health
- Starts Working Immediately: Cold-EEZE zinc chewable gels release zinc ions in the mouth immediately; some scientists believe the release of zinc ions inhibit the cold virus’ ability to replicate, shortening the duration of the common cold
- All-Natural Homeopathic Cold Chewable Gels: Cold-EEZE Plus Defense chewable gels are deliciously natural, vegan, kosher, and contain no artificial colors or preservatives
- Original Zinc Lozenge Brand: Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges have been a trusted first line of defense against colds since 1996
- For Adults and Children 12 Years+: Reduces the duration of the common cold and the severity of cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip, and/or hoarseness
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.