Corona Premier Lager Beer
Corona Premier Mexican style Lager Beer is the light beer experience you desire, offering an exceptionally smooth taste with fewer calories than both Corona Extra and Corona Light. This lower-calorie*, lower-carb Corona beer contains just 90 calories per 12 oz serving, but with a flavor that is equally as satisfying. This Mexican lager style beer is made with barley malt, unmalted cereals, hops, and bottom-fermenting yeast. The result is a perfectly balanced and drinkable Corona beer with a touch of sweetness and a clean, pleasantly dry finish. Perfect for pairing with grilled pork and chicken, seafood and shellfish, and other fresh dishes, this imported beer also is the ideal complement to Mexican food. Share this bottled beer 12 pack with friends on the golf course or with guests at a backyard barbecue, or enjoy the crisp, refreshing taste of this light lager cerveza on its own. *Per 12 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories 90, Carbs 2.6 grams, Protein 0.7 grams, Fat 0 grams. Drink responsibly. Corona Premier® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL.
- Made in Mexico, this golden-hued, low-carb, light lager beer is perfectly balanced with an exceptionally smooth taste
- An extremely drinkable premium light beer with a touch of sweetness
- Mexican lager style beer with a clean, pleasantly dry finish
- The refreshing taste of this imported beer pairs well with Mexican food, seafood, grilled pork and chicken
- Enjoy Corona Premier beer with lime or on its own at the golf course or at a backyard barbeque