Dove Baby Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Shampoo
Did you know that the scalp is one of the most sensitive areas on your baby’s body? That’s why the best shampoo for babies should moisturize as well as cleanse. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Baby Shampoo is made with 100% skin-natural nutrients, which are identical to those naturally found in skin, and prebiotic moisture to help replenish the essential moisture and nutrients that baby’s delicate scalp can lose during bath time. This gentle baby shampoo goes beyond cleansing, leaving baby’s scalp and hair soft and healthy looking. Plus, the tear-free formula helps take the stress out of bath time. To use this baby shampoo, simply wet baby’s hair with warm water, gently massage the shampoo into baby’s scalp, and finish with a quick rinse. This mild baby shampoo is also hypoallergenic and free from harsh ingredients that can cause irritation like dyes, parabens, phthalates or sulfates, so you can feel reassured that it's gentle on your baby's delicate scalp.
- DELICATE SCENT: The rich, creamy lather of this gentle baby shampoo leaves baby’s hair feeling soft and delicately scented.
- NOURISHING BABY SHAMPOO: Made with 100% skin-natural nutrients, which are nutrients identical to those naturally found in skin, and prebiotic moisture to support baby’s skin natural health.
- RICH MOISTURE: Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic and Tear-Free Baby Shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes baby’s delicate scalp, leaving their hair touchably soft and visibly healthy.
- SAFE & GENTLE: Our caring baby shampoo is free of harsh ingredients that can cause skin irritation like dyes, parabens, phthalates or sulfates.
- SAFETY-TESTED: Gentle enough for newborn’s first bath, this mild shampoo for baby is ophthalmologist, dermatologist, and pediatrician tested.
- WE’RE HERE WITH YOU: Baby Dove and our baby hair products support maternal mental health by partnering with Postpartum Support International.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.