Enfamil Prosobee for Sensitive Tummies Soy-Based Baby Formula
Enfamil ProSobee Infant Formula is a soy-based Infant Formula with plant-sourced protein that is naturally easy on sensitive tummies. It is suitable for infants with lactose intolerance and a dairy-free alternative to milk-based formula. Also perfect for families with special dietary needs (vegetarian or Kosher). Enfamil ProSobee helps reduce fussiness and gas sometimes caused by milk-based formulas.
*Enfamil is the # one pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from First October, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
**Enfamil Infant Formula that had 0.32% of total fatty acids as DHA.
- DAIRY-FREE FORMULA: Enfamil ProSobee baby formula powder is a completely lactose and dairy free, soy formula alternative to milk-based baby formula
- POWDER FORMULA FOR MILK SENSITIVITY: Dairy free formula helps ease fussiness, gas & colic caused by sensitivity to milk-based formulas, with plant-based protein that is naturally easy on sensitive tummies
- COMPLETE NUTRITION: Gentle formula tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- KOSHER AND VEGETARIAN: Enfamil Prosobee Soy Infant Formula is great for following special dietary guidelines, like families who require vegetarian or Kosher diets
- SUPPORTS COGNITIVE-BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Enfamil ProSobee has the same brain-nourishing DHA levels as Enfamil routine formula to foster cognitive brain development
- # One TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the # One Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the # One infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Corn Syrup Solids (55%), Vegetable Oil (26%) (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Soy Protein Isolate (15%), and Less than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Schizochytrium SP. Oil (A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Cupric Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, L-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Inositol, Taurine, Vitamin E Acetate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.67(905)5(722)4(115)3(37)2(11)1(20)