Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity
Indispensable in the kitchen as a base ingredient for so many of the things we make, Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar has the perfect acidity (5%) for canning and pickling. Heinz Distilled White Vinegar is made from a mixture of fermented sun-ripened corn and fresh water. It's ultra-filtered to guarantee sparkling clarity. Perfect as a marinade for meat, a base for dips or salad dressing, or to preserve fruit and vegetable pieces from darkening. You'll also love it as a natural cleanser for tabletops and coffee makers. Our white vinegar comes in a 64 ounce jug with a recloseable top to prevent spillage.
- One 64 oz jug of Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar 5% Acidity
- Heinz white vinegar is perfect for coloring easter eggs
- Made through boiling and condensation from a fermented mixture of American-grown corn and water
- 5% acidity is ideal for canning and pickling
- Add white vinegar to marinades and sauces for an extra zingy flavor
- Jug comes with an easy-to-pour handle to control how much distilled vinegar you use
- Recloseable cap helps keeps vinegar from spilling
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.