High Protein Smoked Polish Sausage
While you can’t always grill out, you can always enjoy the smoky taste of grilled food with Bar-S Smoked Sausages. With flavors you’ve come to expect, our sausages kick meals up a notch with their zesty blends of spices and herbs. Add them to rice dishes, pastas, casseroles, have them with eggs at breakfast, or even as a pizza topping, and watch their eyes light up when you serve them our Smoked Sausages. We proudly make them of chicken and pork with top-quality meat. And they’re fully cooked, so you can whip up a memorable meal in minutes.
- Smoked Polish Sausages are made with those herbs and spices that lend Polish sausage its distinctive taste; This 2;5-pound family pack size includes 14 links, the ideal amount for a large family or gathering
- Our smoked sausages are gluten-free* and contain no MSG; They're also made without artificial colors or flavors, so you can feel good about serving them to your family
- Our smoked sausage is made of chicken and pork with top-quality meats; For children under 5 years old, we recommend cutting sausages length-wise, then slicing into bite-sized pieces
- Adding smoked sausage lends zest and heartiness to pasta, potatoes, and rice dishes; Try it on homemade pizza, cut into ¼-inch slices and grilled, along with pizza sauce, basil, garlic, and mozzarella cheese on flatbread
- Each pack is vacuum sealed to preserve flavor and color, and to keep them fresh until you’re ready to enjoy them; Cook sausage on the stove top or grill, ensuring the internal heat reaches at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Pork Hearts, Pork, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Beef, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Flavorings, Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...