Himalaya Organic Mucuna
In the ancient Ayurvedic texts, Mucuna was called Atmagupta, or secret self within, possibly alluding to the seeds hidden inside the pod but perhaps also to its effect on the mind.
Research has shown that within Mucuna seeds are naturally occurring compounds that act as precursors to vital neurotransmitters responsible for pleasure, muscle movement and sleep.
Mucuna supports relaxation while promoting mood and release of physical tension.
• Himalaya Organic Mucuna supports the nervous system to help you relax
• The Mucuna plant includes L-DOPA, a dopamine precursor related to mood
• Mucuna pruriens is a great herb to relax, recover and help keep life happy
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
• Gluten-free and magnesium stearate free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.