Kashi Soft Baked Ripe Strawberry Breakfast Bars
With these soft-baked cereal bars, every bite of mixed berry is wrapped in warm honey graham goodness. Tasty and nutritious, our cereal bars are a welcome snack any time of day. Kashi Soft-Baked Cereal Bars are baked up toasty and made with fruit and honey for goodness you can see and taste. Best of all, our soft-baked snack bars are filled in with tasty goodies and real nutrition, with 11g of whole grainsand 3g of fiberin every 35g bar.
- A DELICIOUS, FEEL GOOD SNACK - Kashi Soft Baked Breakfast Bars are an ideal quick breakfast treat and anytime pick-me-up at home or on-the-go
- TREAT YOUR TASTEBUDS WITHOUT GUILT - A delicious breakfast bar made with berries, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour, rolled oats, and a touch of honey
- SNACKS ON THE GO - Travel-ready tasty snack at work or school, post-workout bite, or late-night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, & backpacks
- INDULGE IN TASTE & SATISFY YOUR HUNGER - Contains 11g of whole grain, 3g total fat, and 3g fiber per 35g serving, a delicious vegetarian snack
- YOUR SHIPMENT WILL CONTAIN - 6 count box of Ripe Strawberry Soft Baked Breakfast Bars. A total of 6 bars
Strawberry Filling (Pear Juice Concentrate, Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Apple Powder, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Cornstarch, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Elderberry Juice Concentrate For Color), Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Rye, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Invert Cane Syrup, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Acacia Gum, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More