Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Original Cold Breakfast Cereal
Just like Tony the Tiger, your whole family can get even their busiest days going with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes ready-to-eat breakfast cereal. Thanks to the toasty, crunchy corn flakes sprinkled with sweet frosting, adults and kids experience a tasty and satisfying bowl every time. Each serving of this cereal is fat free and a good source of eight vitamins and minerals. Plus, there are no artificial colors or flavors; enjoy a bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes with your favorite dairy or nut milk. Eat pawfuls as a snack or late-night bite. Make it a sweet complement to your morning coffee or tea. Crush them up as a crunchy topping for ice cream. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal gives you the sweet spark to go all in and let your GR-R-REAT out.
- Start your morning right and enjoy the irresistible taste of crunchy corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting in every spoonful
- Treat your family to GR-R-REAT-tasting, crunchy flakes of corn sprinkled with sweet frosting; Perfect for both kids and adults
- Healthy, fat-free cereal; A good source of eight vitamins and minerals in every serving; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with your favorite milk or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late night bite
- Includes one, 39.5-ounce resealable bag of Frosted Flakes ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled corn, sugar, malt flavor, contains 2% or less of salt, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (ferric phosphate), niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.