Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' IPA Wheat Ale Craft Beer Bottles
Hello, fellow wheat beer lovers. Now say hello to a little sumpin' we like to call A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale. This special IPA is its own unique breed. Some might say it's an indescribable imbibable. A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin IPA is 50% wheat, 50% malted barley - and 100% delicious hoppiness. The sly touch of wheat places it somewhere between puffy little clouds and the smoothest silk gown. The taste is rich with hops but finishes dry. With a certain thing we call a nice wheatly-ness, A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' is a truly unique style. This hoppy pale wheat ale is great for IPA fans but so smooth that even hefeweizen fans dig it, too. We believe its mention causes an involuntary reaction. Sumpin’ is simply Pavlovian. Life is uncertain, don’t sip!
• This special IPA beer is its own unique breed, bringing a nice wheatly-esque-ish-ness to your taste buds with these 6 conveniently packaged 12-fluid-ounce bottles
• This smooth and silky wheat IPA is mastercrafted by craft masters and is loaded with hints of bubblegum, pineapple, light cedar and pine—how's that for flavor? We'd say...simply Pavlovian
• Is it a wheat beer, is it great for IPA fans, is it so smooth that hefeweizen fans will dig it, too? You doggone bet it is—it's a hoppy pale wheat ale that you'll want to drink with friends, co-workers, alone, neighbors, strangers and again
• Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Wheat IPA is a smooth and silky, 7.5%-ABV beer with 50% wheat, 50% malted barley, making it 100% delicious, and a wheat beer that even hefeweizen fans will dig
• The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers and non-alcoholic beverages