Liberty School Cabernet Sauvignon California Red Wine
This storied wine has been a staple on dinner tables for over 40 years. The warm, rich ruby color ﬁlls your glass, along with aromas of vanilla bean, fresh cedar, and dense black currants. On the palate, earthy notes mingle with crushed peppercorn, sweet oak, and dark fruit. This medium-bodied wine is balanced with dusty tannins and a lingering ﬁnish. Aromas of Black Currant, Crushed Blackberry, and Cherry. It pairs exquisitely with pasta.
- Liberty School represents our version of the American dream!
- Family Owned and operated in Paso Robles, California
- This tried-and-true Cabernet has been a dinner table staple for over 40 years
- A great everyday wine that over-delivers for the value
- Great for pairing with grilled, braised or roasted meats
- Aromas of fresh vanilla, lush red fruit and herbaceous nuances