Mickelberry Gardens Pollen Honey Tonic
Our Pollen Honey Tonic is made using the highest quality ingredients available. All our honey and certified organic apple cider vinegar is sourced from regional producers. We only purchase the freshest, whole organic herbs - often direct from local farmers. Our honey is tested for purity, and all our herbs are screened carefully for quality and strength. We make all our products with strict attention to quality. Our facility is certified GMP-compliant, and is free of all major allergens, including gluten. Our Pollen Honey Tonic is a delicious and unique formula, designed to support seasonal respiratory health. We have included organic stinging nettle leaf and use bee pollen from the Pacific Northwest collected from beekeepers all over the Willamette valley, to ensure a wide range of plant pollen in every bottle. We then ferment the bee pollen mixture in a small amount of honey, following the honeybees’ own recipe for consuming bee pollen. Mickelberry Gardens Pollen Honey Tonic is a RAW oxymel – made with local raw honey and raw apple cider vinegar. Hippocrates promoted using vinegar mixed with honey as both an energizing tonic and a healing elixir. When honey is kept raw, it retains all of its healing virtues and preserves the delicate flavors from millions of wildflowers. Raw apple cider vinegar is rich with vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and probiotics, and helps to jump-start digestion.
- Seasonal Wellness and Allergy Support
- A traditional Oxymel formula with fermented bee pollen for seasonal respiratory system support
- Made with 3 well known healing ingredients for 3 times the health benefits: raw honey, raw apple cider vinegar (ACV), and certified organic herbs
- Includes a wide range of plant pollens from beekeepers we trust
- Delicious to sip by the spoonful or as a tea or in sparkling water
- A clean, natural, food-based bee friendly remedy that is allergen and gluten free