Neutrogena Micro-Mist Airbrush Medium Intensity Sunless Tan Spray
Get a gorgeous, sunless tan with Neutrogena Micro-Mist Gradual Airbrush Sunless Tanning Spray in Medium Intensity. This gradual indoor tanning spray delivers an ultra-fine mist that applies like a professional airbrush spray to create a tan two shades darker than your skin tone. Designed for easy hands-free application, the self-tanning mist applies lightly and evenly, and dries in less than five minutes with no rubbing required. The one-touch continuous sunless tanning spray works at any angle, so you can cover hard-to-reach places, including your back. Made with an oil-formula, this sunless airbrush tanning spray contains witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties, and is also non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores.
- Go two shades darker than your skin tone with this fast and easy indoor self-tanning spray
- Gradual tanning spray delivers an ultra-fine mist for a gorgeous, sunless tan all over your body
- This self-tanning mist applies like a professional airbrush spray for simple and even coverage
- The one-touch continuous sunless tanning spray works at any angle andcovers those hard-to-reach places
- Unique mist formula contains witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties
- Goes on fast and dries in less than 5 minutes with no rubbing required for this sunless tanner
- Our gradual indoor tanning spray is oil-free andnon-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
Water, Dimethyl Ether, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Isoceteth-20, Alcohol, Glycereth-7, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Sodium Pca, Propylparaben
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More