Nissin Raoh Tonkotsu Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup
"Nissin® RAOH® (means “king of ramen” in Japanese) is a best-selling, premium instant noodle brand in Japan. Countless noodle connoisseurs love RAOH’s authentic, savory Japanese soup and triple-layered, non-fried noodles. Bring the premium restaurant experience to your home.
• Enjoy the authentic, traditional flavors found in Japanese ramen restaurants at the comfort of your home
• The noodles are customized to pair uniquely with each broth to recreate the ramen restaurant experience
• Try our Miso and Soy Sauce flavors"
- Restaurant quality triple layered noodles that are air dried and not fried
- Liquid sauce and seasoning
- 50% less fat than regular pillow instant noodles
- Authentic ramen flavors
- Cooks in four minutes
Wheat Flour, Modified Food Starch, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Rice Oil, Sesame Oil), Salt, Corn Syrup, Contains Less than 2% of Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Casein, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Succinate, Dried Ginger Flake, Dried Green Onion, Garlic Powder, Gum Arabic, Lactose, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Potassium Carbonate, Powdered Corn, Roasted Wheat Flour, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Metaphosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Soy Lecithin, Soybean, Spice, Sugar, Tocopherol (Preservative), Wheat, White Sesame Seeds, Xanthan Gum.
Contains Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Lactose. May contain Crustaceans and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...