Philips Avent Natural Medium Flow Bottle Nipples
Philips Avent Natural Medium Flow Nipple is designed for babies at least 3 months old and offer a medium flow. These nipples are made of ultra soft, durable silicone, which is odorless, flavorless and BPA free. The nipples can be sterilized in any Philips Avent steam sterilizer, boiled for five minutes, or washed in the dishwasher. A wide breast-shape nipple promotes natural latch-on so you can easily combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding. The ultra soft nipple mimics the feel of the breast. Our flexible spiral design combined with the comfort petals allow for a natural movement while baby feeds. Unique Airflex valve technology is integrated into the nipple and are designed to reduce colic and discomfort by venting air away from your baby's tummy. Philips Avent Natural nipples should be used with the Philips Avent Natural bottle. SCF653/23
- The most natural way to bottle feed. Natural nipple shape and feel makes it easy for baby to combine with breastfeeding
- Wide breast-shaped silicone nipple promotes natural latch on making it easy to combine with breastfeeding
- Ultra Soft nipple mimics the feel of the breast
- Unique Airflex valve technology integrated into the nipple is designed to reduce feeding issues by venting air away from your baby's tummy.
- Ideal flow rate for infants at least 3 months of age