Robert Mondavi Private Selection Rye Barrel Aged Red Blend Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Rye Barrel Aged Red Wine Blend is the first-of-its-kind blend aged in rye barrels. This red table wine delivers complex, lush dark fruit flavors of plum, black cherry and blackberry. A select portion of this red wine blend is then aged in rye whiskey barrels for an additional three months, which adds complex nuances of toasted oak and rye spice for a smooth, rich finish. Robert Mondavi wine is crafted with fruit from Southern Monterey County in California's cool-climate Central Coast vineyards, where slow ripening encourages complexity and depth of flavor influenced by the Pacific Ocean. Pair a glass of this Central Coast wine with your favorite comfort food or charcuterie board. Store at room temperature, but refrigerate the bottle of wine for about 30 to 60 minutes before pouring a glass for the best taste. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Barrel aging delivers aromas of toasted oak and rye spice
- Lush dark fruit flavors of plum, black cherry and blackberry define this red table wine
- Full bodied California red wine with a smooth, rich finish that fills the palate
- Rich flavors of this wine pair well with your favorite comfort food or charcuterie board
- Grapes sourced from Southern Monterey County in California's cool-climate Central Coast vineyards
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More