Vitacost Synergy DIM Complex Capsules
DIM Complex is a unique formula containing diindolylmethane (DIM), a plant compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale and Brussels sprouts. It also contains BroccoSinolate, a broccoli extract that’s been standardized to 4% glucosinolates. Glucosinolates are a type of phytochemical metabolized in the body to form isothiocyanates.
What are the key benefits of Synergy DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate and Natural Vitamin E?
- Supports healthy prostate and breast tissues.*
- Supports the healthy metabolism and excretion of estrogens.*
- Promotes gene communication at the receptor level, supporting a healthy balance of estrogens and androgens.*
- Supports healthy cervical tissue in women.*
- Promotes healthy Phase II detoxification of the body.*
- Supplies 25 mg of DIM per 2-capsule serving.
- Supplies 500 mg of cruciferous vegetable blend, including standardized BroccoSinolate.
- Contains 120 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.