Vitacost Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids Tablets 500mg
What are the benefits of Vitacost Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids?
- Vitamin C supports the development and repair of the body’s tissues*
- Vitamin C is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels*
- Because vitamin C is an antioxidant, it can reduce damage that free radicals cause to the body’s cells*
- Bioflavonoids are primarily noted for their powerful antioxidant properties in addition to their many diverse biological activities*
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids your everyday essential?
- Supplies 500 mg of vitamin C—plus added citrus bioflavonoids, acerola extract and rutin--per single-tablet serving
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- High quality at a great value!
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dicalcium Phosphate , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin , Acerola Extract , Acerola Powder , Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex , 50% , Total Bioflavonoids , Rutin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More