Bratwurst Lettuce Wraps with White Bean Salad
Skip the bun and eat these delicious, grilled cheddar bratwursts in lettuce wraps instead! Pile on your favorite toppings and serve a tangy white bean salad on the side to create an easy, cookout-friendly meal that won’t weigh you down.
Serves: 5Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (18 oz.) Kroger Brand Cheddar Bratwurst
- 5 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/4 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 1/4 cup pickles, diced
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat grill to medium-low heat. Grill bratwurst 20-25 minutes, rotating periodically, until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- On lettuce leaves, place bratwursts and top with equal amounts ketchup, white onion and pickles.
- In medium bowl, combine cannellini beans, red onion, avocado, parsley, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve salad next to bratwursts.