Buffalo Wing Chicken Dip
This creamy dip tastes just like wings – without the mess! Serve it at your next get-together with crackers or fresh veggies.
Created by: Campbell's®
Serves: 32Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Franks® Redhot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 1/2 packages Pepperidge Farm® Cracker Trio
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9” deep-dish pie plate, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Stir in dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes, until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir and serve with crackers for dipping.