Instant Pot Cauliflower and Butternut Squash Soup
Save the canned varieties for another day – this creamy and flavorful soup has an OptUP score of 79 and comes together in just 30 minutes!
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cheese, to serve
- Fresh chives, to serve
- Pumpkin seeds, to serve
- In Instant Pot on sauté function, sauté olive oil and onions until tender.
- Add garlic, cauliflower, butternut squash, broth, paprika, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Set Instant Pot to high pressure for 15 minutes with vent on “pressure.” Once complete, turn vent to quick release.
- Add cream. Transfer to bowl; use an immersion blender to puree soup.
- Serve with cheese, fresh chives and pumpkin seeds, if desired.