You don’t need to reinvent the sandwich to enhance it! By using gourmet nut butter, strawberry fruit spread, sliced almonds and gluten-free bread, you can make a fun and allergy-friendly version of a classic favorite. Pair it with a Fairlife® Chocolate Milk for a lunch that’ll be requested over and over again.
Serves: 1Prep: 4 minutesTotal: 4 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 slices Kroger® Gluten-Free Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Nut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Simple Truth™ Sliced Raw Almonds
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) Fairlife® 2% Chocolate Milk
- On one slice of bread, spread nut butter and fruit spread. Top with remaining slice of bread. Gently cut off crusts; slice sandwich into fourths.
- On a cutting board, roughly chop sliced almonds. Roll exposed edges of sandwich in chopped nuts.
- In lunch box, pack sandwich quarters and Fairlife® 2% Chocolate Milk.