Skip to content
What You'll Need:
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup clear or white PVA school glue
- Food coloring
- Confetti, sequins, glitter or other mix-ins
- ¼–½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. saline solution (NOT contact solution — must contain boric acid and sodium borate)
What You'll Do:
- Kids: In a bowl, mix water and glue until completely combined.
- Kids: Add food coloring and any other mix-ins. If you’re using white glue, the overall color will be lighter. Use clear glue for jewel-toned colors.
- Kids: Stir in ¼ teaspoon baking soda to improve firmness of the slime. Add additional baking soda to get the texture you like best.
- Kids: Mix in saline solution (you may need more depending on the brand you use). Stir until slime forms and pulls away from sides of bowl. If slime feels too sticky, add a few more drops saline solution by squirting solution onto your hands and then kneading it into slime. Carefully add just a tiny bit at a time, since you can always add more but can’t take it away once it’s added.
- Kids: Knead slime until desired consistency is reached. Enjoy!
Looking for more kid-friendly activities to do at home this summer? Check out our other Adventure Kids Camp activities!