Hover to Zoom
19 Crimes Shiraz Red Wine
750 mLUPC: 0001235400184
20% Off when you Buy 6, Mix or Match Bottles
19 Crimes Shiraz is full and round on the palate, with a subtle sweetness giving a rich and round mouth feel. The palate is filled with red berry fruit and the plush tannins provide a lingering finish. 19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. British rogues guilty of a least one of the 19 crimes were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death, and as pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine honors their brave contributions with a full and rich Shiraz.
- Full and round on the palate with a subtle sweetness giving a rich and round mouth feel.
- Vanilla aromatics carry through on the palate and compliment subtle flavors of raspberries, dark plums, and chocolate.
- 2017 Wine Brand of the Year and "One of the most popular wines of Eastern Australia," according to Wine Searcher
- Pairs well with beef, pasta, or lamb
- 14% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.