19 Crimes The Banished Red Blend Red Wine
19 Crimes The Banished Red Wine is a bold red in the 19 Crimes lineup. This red wine blend is full and round on the palate, with a distinct sweetness making the wine rich and mouth coating. The dark chocolate and vanilla aromatics carry through on the palate complemented by subtle flavors of cloves and cinnamon spice. 19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. British rogues guilty of a least one of the 19 crimes were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death, and as pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine honors their brave contributions with a bold and tasty red blend.
- Full and round on the palate with a distinct sweetness making the wine rich and mouth coating
- Full and round with a distinct sweetness. The dark chocolate and vanilla aromatics carry through on the palate complemented by subtle flavours of cloves and cinnamon spice.
- 2018 Wine Brand of the Year and ""One of the most popular wines of Eastern Australia,"" according to Wine Searcher
- Pair with beef stew, grilled tuna steak, and dark chocolate
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.