Annie's™ Organic Friends Bunny Grahams™ Value Pack - Chocolate Chip Chocolate & Honey
Kids will love the crunchy, munchy taste of Annie's™ Organic Friends Bunny Graham snacks. Enjoy the fun blend of three flavors: chocolate, honey and chocolate chip. These bunny-shaped graham snacks for kids are great for sharing and spreading among their friends. So hop along to grab a box of Annie's™ Bunny Grahams packets, made with certified organic ingredients that will make everybunny smile.
- BUNNY GRAHAMS: Delicious organic graham crackers made with whole wheat flour in three tasty flavors
- KID-FRIENDLY: Chocolate, chocolate chip and honey graham crackers in fun bunny shapes
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Certified organic ingredients
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives or high fructose corn syrup
- GOOD EATS: Annie's is a purpose-driven brand believing that together, we can leave behind a healthier planet for our kids
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's, Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Organic Wheat Flour , Organic Cane Sugar , Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil , Organic Whole Wheat Flour ( Graham Flour ) , Organic Invert Cane Syrup , Organic Corn Flour , Organic Honey , Calcium Carbonate , Organic Cocoa Powder , Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits ( Organic Wheat Flour , Organic Cane Sugar , Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil , Organic Malted Black Barley Flour , Organic Cocoa , Baking Soda ) , Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips ( Organic Cane Sugar , Organic Unsweetened Chocolate , Organic Cocoa Butter , Organic Vanilla Extract ) , Baking Soda , Natural Flavor , Sea Salt , Mixed Tocopherols ( Vitamin E ) To Protect Flavor .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More