Bai® Ipanema Pomegranate Antioxidant Infused Beverage
Bai Antioxidant Infusions are flavored water beverages that deliver delicious fruity refreshment without unwanted sugar and calories.
Infused with antioxidants and made with no artificial sweeteners, Ipanema Pomegranate is gluten free, kosher with low glycemic index, and overflowing with pomegranate fruit flavor. H2O is one of the most powerful - and essential - elements on the planet. At Bai, we’ve reimagined and expanded water’s superpowers beyond basic hydration. And we really went for it. Bai is…. vitamin C and antioxidant-infused, exotic-Flavored, infused with little-known coffee fruit, tea extract infused for natural caffeine, naturally sweetened, colored & flavored, and contains 1 gram of sugar and 10 calories per bottle. Bai is a plant-powered antioxidant infusion that delivers more than you’ve ever expected from regular H2O.
- Flavored Water Drinks – overflowing with pomegranate fruit flavor
- Healthy Flavor and Just 10 Calories -- low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor. Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice
- Free of Artifical Sweeteners– and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- Antioxidiant Infused – as well as gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
- Caffeine– contains 30mg of caffeine per serving
Filtered Water, Erythritol, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vegetable and Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Natural Flavors, Tea Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Stevia Leaf Extract, Coffeefruit Extract, Sodium Citrate.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More