Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages
Try Band-Aid Brand Sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes & burns. Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort & flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch & flex as you move for all day comfort. Each fabric bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion & protect painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood & fluids, allowing for gentle pain-free removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt & germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours, making them a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, change bandage daily or when wet & treat wound with an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor wounds, scrapes & burns
- These sterile flexible bandages are made with Memory Weave fabric, which stretch & flex as you move
- Bandages featuring Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads cushion & protect painful wounds to help prevent reinjury
- Bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt & germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle, pain-free removal
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.5(290)5(223)4(36)3(4)2(8)1(19)