Barilla Protein+ Plus Spaghetti Non-GMO Verified & Plant-Based Pasta
Made simply with delicious golden wheat plus protein from lentils, chickpeas, and peas, BARILLA Protein+ (Plus) provides a good source of protein for the whole family—while keeping the classic pasta taste and texture your whole family loves!
BARILLA Protein+ Spaghetti is a delicious multigrain pasta made with simple ingredients like semolina and durum wheat as well as protein-rich lentils, peas and chickpeas. A good source of lean protein, make Protein+ a part of your next healthy, nutritious pasta meal! Protein+ is made with non-GMO ingredients.
The word spaghetti comes from the Italian word "spaghi", which means "lengths of cord." This classic long, golden strand of pasta is a favorite in Italy and pairs well with simple tomato, chunky vegetable or a hearty meat sauces.
- BARILLA PROTEIN PLUS PASTA: Good source of plant-based protein with a classic pasta taste and texture
- PROTEIN+ (PLUS) SPAGHETTI: Most popular shape in Italy gets its name from the word spaghi meaning 'lengths of cord'
- PROTEIN PASTA: Reformulated and made with 100% plant-based protein from lentil flour, pea protein and chickpea flour, BARILLA Protein+ is a good source of protein and a good source of fiber
- HOW TO PREPARE: BARILLA Protein+ Spaghetti Pasta cooks to "Al dente" perfection in seven to nine minutes
- NON-GMO AND KOSHER: BARILLA Protein+ pasta is Non-GMO Project Verified and kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: BARILLA plant based protein pasta is fish free, peanut free, soy free, grain free, vegetarian, lactose free, shellfish free, tree nut free and vegan
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Lentil Flour, Pea Protein, Chickpea Flour, Barley Flour, Spelt Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More