Barilla Blue Box Spaghetti Non-GMO Certified and Kosher Pasta
Spaghetti is the most popular pasta shape in Italy. The name comes from the Italian word spaghi, which means "lengths of cord." Spaghetti originates from the south of Italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish. BARILLA Spaghetti pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At BARILLA, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, BARILLA pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. Our spaghetti pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and are non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for twirling in your favorite pasta sauce, too!
- SPAGHETTI PASTA: Give BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it's the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce: from a simple tomato sauce to a hearty meat sauce, a chunky vegetable sauce or a creamy carbonara sauce
- QUICK AND EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour. Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.