Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Core Ice Cream Mini Cup
Ben & Jerry's big delicious chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough surrounded by creamy vanilla ice cream. It seems like such a no-brainer today, but in 1984 it was revolutionary.
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- We knew we were onto something big when we made the world’s first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in 1984; Today the flavor still reigns among our all-time most popular concoctions
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa) Processed With Alkali), Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Molasses, Guar Gum, Salt, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More