Beringer Bros California Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Beringer Bros. Bourbon Barrel Aged California Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine has been aged 60 days in American Oak Bourbon barrels for integrated tannins and toasted vanilla notes, delivered on a dark berry core. Packed with blackberry and dark cherry flavors, this Cabernet wine has a long, succulent finish. 145 years ago, brothers Jacob and Frederick Beringer left Germany to found a winery and distillery in Napa. Reusing their spirit barrels to age wine just seemed like good financial sense, but they quickly discovered it added a whole new level of complexity. Today, we honor Jacob and Frederick’s pioneering spirit by aging Beringer Bros. wines in spirits barrels.
- Lush and structured with all the grace of a classic California Cabernet Sauvignon wine aged 60 days in American Oak Bourbon barrels
- Toasted vanilla notes with blackberry and dark cherry flavors for a succulent finish
- Similar wines cost about 3x as much, a great value for the money, according to Vivino
- Paired best with chicken wings, or other grilled meats
- 14.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.