Betty Crocker™ Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Generations of families have enjoyed the classic taste of Betty Crocker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. Cooked in a creamy sauce and seasoned to perfection, these 100% American grown potatoes make a perfect side for dinner. They're quick, easy and always a hit. Keep Betty Crocker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes on hand for any occasion.
- CHEESY SCALLOPED POTATOES: Betty Crocker's thinly sliced potatoes in a rich, creamy cheese sauce
- QUICK AND EASY: Have a delicious side for dinner ready to eat in less than 30 minutes by simply adding water, milk and butter
- TASTY INGREDIENTS: A delicious dish made with real sliced potatoes
- CHEESY AND DELICIOUS: Potatoes made with real cheese
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Betty Crocker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes have been a family favorite for generations
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Betty Crocker - Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Potatoes (Dried), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion (Dried), Potassium Phosphate, Modified Whey, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Contains 0.5% or Less of: Whey, Garlic (Dried), Celery (Dried), Cheddar Cheese (Dried) (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Monoglycerides, Lactic Acid, Nonfat Milk (Dried), Calcium Lactate, Color (Annatto & Turmeric Extract), Sodium Phosphate, Blue Cheese (Dried) (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Chicken Broth (Dried), Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Buttermilk, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein Isolate, Sodium Citrate, Rice Flour, Spice, Freshness Preserved by Sodium Bisulfite.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.