Boca Original Vegan Chik'n Veggie Patties
BOCA Original Chik'n Vegan Patties offer an easy-to-make meat substitute that's perfect for creating sandwiches or topping salads. Our plant-based patties have a savory chicken flavor and contain 140 calories and 11 grams of protein each. Made from 100% vegan protein, our breaded veggie patties are ideal for those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet, or for anyone seeking a satisfying meat alternative. To prepare our plant-based patties, cook them in an oven, microwave or skillet, or put some on the grill at your next backyard barbecue. Each box contains four frozen vegan patties. Store conveniently in the freezer and always have a tasty plant-based option on hand.
- One 4 ct box of BOCA Original Vegan Chik'n Veggie Patties
- BOCA Original Chik'n Veggie Patties are a tasty alternative to traditional chicken patties
- Each veggie patty contains 140 calories and 11 grams of protein
- Satisfying meat substitute ideal for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Frozen vegan patties make delicious sandwiches and can be topped with veggies, spreads, cheese and much more
- Easy preparation on a grill, stovetop, oven or microwave
- Frozen patties are a quick and convenient meatless option
Water, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Canola Oil, Yellow Corn Flour, Wheat Gluten, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Corn Starch, Sugar, Yeast, Paprika Extract (Color), Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Natural Flavor (Non-meat), Spices, Wheat Starch, Rosemary Extract, Onion Powder, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Succinic Acid, Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More