Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an unrefined and high-quality organic olive oil that is 100% sourced from Greece and made from Greek Koroneiki olives. Bragg Extra Virgin Olive Oil is rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fat and natural antioxidants, helps support healthy blood cholesterol levels, and helps prevent and/or decrease inflammation. Plus, it's USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Our extra virgin olive oil is perfect as a cooking oil, in baking recipes, or as a finishing oil. You can even use it as a moisturizing oil on your hair, skin, and nails. It exceeds the stringent quality standards set by the International Olive Council. Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is truly oil you need!
- Extra virgin olive oil made from Greek Koroneiki olives
- 100% sourced from Greece
- First cold-pressed and unrefined
- Rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fat and natural antioxidants, supports healthy blood cholesterol levels, and helps prevent and/or decrease inflammation
- Use as cooking olive oil, in baking recipes, as a finishing olive oil, or as moisturizing olive oil for hair, skin, and nails
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-Free
- Store in a dark, cool place in your pantry to keep fresh
Organic Filtered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.