Bush's Best® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans
When hamburgers and hot dogs are on your table, it only makes sense that Bush’s Baked Beans go on the side. Our Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans recipe uses tender navy beans, slow-simmered in a slightly sweet sauce seasoned with brown sugar, a little mustard and a touch of savory hickory flavor. So whether you’re fixing up a summer cookout, a weeknight meal or anything in between, you can be sure you’ve got perfectly sweet beans to go along with every savory bite.
- Stock your pantry with 28 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans
- Bush’s Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered with brown sugar, a little mustard and just a touch of savory hickory flavor
- Bush’s Baked Beans offer a perfectly sweet side to make your savory hot dogs and hamburgers even tastier
- Vegetarian, gluten free, cholesterol free and low fat
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant-based protein (8% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Shipping & Return Information
Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Sugar, Brown Sugar.Contains 2% or Less of: Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Salt, White Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Natural Flavor), Modified Corn Starch, Onion, Caramel Color, Spice, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor.
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...