Cambria Julia's Vineyard Pinot Noir Red Wine
Cambria Julia's Vineyard Pinot Noir Red Wine is sourced from Santa Barbara County. This Cambria red wine Pinot Noir displays ripe blackberry and blueberry flavors for an elegant dry red wine. Additionally, this classic and refined Pinot Noir wine features notes of cranberry, cherry and pomegranate. With a balance of earth and baking spice, this red wine offers firm tannins and a long finish.
- The 2017 vintage of this Pinot Noir wine received 94 points and was named an Editor's Choice from Wine Enthusiast's Matt Ketterman in June 2020
- An elegant Pinot Noir red wine that displays ripe blackberry and blueberry flavors
- Pair this Cambria dry wine with mushroom pizza, roast chicken, grilled salmon or a mild cheese platter
- A classic and refined red wine with firm tannins and a long finish
- Serve this Pinot Noir wine bottle at dinner or to celebrate a special day
- California wine from Santa Barbara County