Cavaliere D Oro Gabbiano Chianti Red Wine
With heritage dating back to 1480 AD, Cavaliere d'Oro invites you on a journey into the world of Italian wine. During the middle Ages, the founding Castellio and vineyards were protected by the Gold Knight, Cavaliere d'Oro. Today we celebrate this heritage and honor the Cavaliere d'Oro with a bold collection of wines. Our Chianti offer a balanced bouquet of wild red berries and violet that makes for a delightful medium bodied ruby red wine.
- The wine shows the typical Chianti dryness and great freshness, with soft tannins and a medium body
- A fine ruby red color, offering a pleasant bouquet of red berries and floral violet notes.
- 91 points, JamesSucking.com (2017 vintage)
- Pair with roasted lamb, or a grilled T-bone steak
- 12.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.