Cerave Itch Relief Face and Body Lotion
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion has 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching associated with eczema, dry skin, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations. This clinically tested anti-itch lotion has been found to provide relief within two minutes for up to eight hours and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies. Hydrating lotion is fortified with three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides that help restore and maintain skin's natural protective barrier. Fragrance-free and non-irritating, this itch relief lotion is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
- Eczema Itch Relief Lotion provides relief from severe itches as quickly as 2 minutes from application and for up to 8 hours; 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride for temporary relief from itching associated with eczema, dry skin, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations
- Fragrance Free, Sulfate Free, and Steroid Free
- Three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- Suitable for normal to dry and sensitive skin
- Developed with Dermatologists and Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.59(171)5(121)4(36)3(10)2(2)1(2)