Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine
Experience the pure joy of zesty citrus aromas and refreshing acidity with Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine. This dry white wine offers a refreshing burst of fruit flavors and a crisp finish, perfect for any occasion. Sourced from the finest vineyards in Washington State's Columbia Valley, this elegant white wine pairs well with succulent crab, scallops, mild cheeses, and Asian dishes. If you prefer drier style Rieslings, Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine is the perfect choice. Try it for yourself and savor the deliciousness of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine, 13% ABV
- A versatile and flavorful white wine that pairs perfectly with crab, scallops, mild cheeses, Asian dishes, or Indian curries
- The Chateau Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling is refreshing with beautiful citrus fruit flavors and crisp acidity
- Fruit for our Dry Riesling white wine are sourced from finest vineyards in the Columbia Valley from Washington State
- A cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks preserves the freshness and bright fruit qualities of this wine
- The Chateau Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling received 90 points and Best Buy from Washington State in October 2022
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.