Chateau Ste Michelle Harvest Select Sweet Riesling Columbia Valley
Treat yourself to a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling Wine and experience the luscious flavors of ripe peach and apricot with delicate floral notes. Crafted in a slightly sweeter style, every sip of Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling is a stunning journey of taste and aroma, leaving you spellbound. Its refreshing light body is perfectly balanced, making it an ideal complement to fresh fruit, soft cheese, or a spicy main course. Savor every sip of this Washington Riesling wine, best served chilled to experience its full flavor profile. With 10.5% ABV, this wine is perfect for sharing with friends and family on any occasion.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling White Wine
- Made in a slightly sweeter style, Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling captures the rich, ripe flavor of peach followed with notes of apricot, mango and floral
- Riesling white wine is stunning when paired with fruit, soft cheeses, or a spicy main course; best served chilled
- This sweet white Riesling is made from our renowned Riesling grapes from the Columbia Valley in Washington State
- The wine is fermented at cooler temperatures in stainless steel tanks for 3 weeks, retaining its beautiful aromas
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling white wine has low alcohol level of 10.5% by volume
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(2)5(2)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)