Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Experience the exceptional quality and taste of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon, a carefully aged and specially selected red wine that boasts a lush texture and concentrated flavors of blackberry and black cherry. This medium to full-bodied red wine perfectly blends Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, aged to perfection in French oak barrels. The result is a perfectly balanced red wine rich in flavor and aroma. Perfect for any occasion, each 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon is a testament to the very best in quality and flavor. The 2018 vintage received 90 Points from Wine Enthusiast in October 2021; try the latest vintage today.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, 14.5% ABV
- This red wine is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and other red varietals, resulting in a unique and complex flavor profile
- Grapes sourced from various vineyards around Washington State's Columbia Valley including Horse Heaven Hills and Wahluke Slope
- This premier Cabernet Sauvignon showcases a lush texture with concentrated flavors of blackberry, black cherry, red plum and blueberry
- Red wine pairs well with burgers, lamb, stew and prosciutto
- The Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon is aged for 19 months in oak barrels, further enhancing its rich flavor
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.