CLIF BAR® Minis White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Energy Bars
Born on a 175-mile bike ride and purposefully crafted with great-tasting, wholesome, and sustainably sourced ingredients, CLIF BAR® energy bars have been fueling world-class competitors and everyday athletes for more than 25 years. Today, CLIF BAR® remains the Ultimate Energy Bar, delivering an ideal mix of fast-acting and long-lasting carbohydrates, along with fat and protein to sustain active bodies before and during long-lasting activity. As part of Clif Bar & Company’s commitment to making products that are friendly to people and the environment, CLIF BAR is made with plant-based ingredients like rolled oats, and it’s also non-GMO, with no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
- Roasted macadamia nuts meet the taste of creamy white chocolate in a snack-size bar with 110 calories and four grams of protein (eight percent DV)
- With four to five grams of protein (seven to eight percent DV) and 100–110 calories, it’s the perfect snack when you need a little extra energy
- As part of our mission to help create a healthier, more sustainable food system, we make every bar with sustainably sourced ingredients like chocolate and wholesome, plant-based ingredients like peanuts and organic rolled oats
- Minis are made with the same recipes as regular-size CLIF BAR®
- Whether you need sustained energy for hiking, climbing, skiing, or a long bike ride, CLIF BAR® delivers wholesome, delicious energy that’s all wrapped up and ready to go
Organic Brown Rice Syrup , Organic Rolled Oats , Soy Protein Isolate , Organic Cane Syrup , Organic Roasted Soybeans , Rice Flour , Macadamia Nuts , Organic Cane Sugar , Organic Oat Fiber , Organic Soy Flour , Cocoa Butter , Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil , Natural Flavors , Organic Cocoa Butter , Sea Salt , Soy Flour , Barley Malt Extract , Soy Lecithin , Mixed Tocopherols ( Antioxidant ) . Vitamins and Minerals : Dicalcium Phosphate , Magnesium Oxide , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate ( Vitamin E ) , Beta Carotene ( Vitamin A ) , Niacinamide ( Vitamin B3 ) , Ergocalciferol ( Vitamin D2 ) , Thiamine Mononitrate ( Vitamin B1 ) , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ( Vitamin B6 ) , Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 ) , Cyanocobalamin ( Vitamin B12 ) Rainforest Alliance Certified .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.