Corona® Light Lager Beer
Corona Light Mexican style Lager Beer makes every day the lightest day with its uniquely refreshing flavor at 99 calories per serving. Brewed with water, barley malt, non-malted cereals, hops, and bottom-fermenting yeast, this pilsner-style lager beer 18 pack delivers a pleasant fruity-honey aroma, a distinctive hop flavor, and a crisp and clean finish, making it the perfect choice for those seeking a flavorful light beer. Enjoy this Corona beer with lime on a hot day or share it with friends at your next backyard barbecue. This Mexican lager style beer pairs well with spicy food, nuts, chicken, or citrus-infused dishes. Corona Light isn't just a light beer; it's The Light Cerveza.
- Pair this bottled beer with spicy food, pork, shellfish, steak, and citrus-infused dishes
- Enjoy a Corona beer with lime at barbecues, on game days, and at the beach
- Easy-drinking beer made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, barley malt, non-malted cereals, hops, and yeast
- Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this pilsner-style light lager beer has a light-golden hue
- An imported beer with a distinctive hop flavor complemented by a pleasant fruity-honey aroma
Water , Barley Malt , Non-malted Cereals , Hops .
Contains Cereals and Their Derivatives,Barley and Barley Products. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More