Else™ Nutrition Chocolate Plant-Based Complete Kids Nutrition
It’s ideal for active kids and picky eaters, so you’ll always be sure they’re getting the nutrients they need. Plus, it has 50% LESS SUGAR than leading brands.
- Packed with the protein, carbs, healthy fats and over 20 essential nutrients kids need, Else offers good, clean fuel for growth and healthy weight gain
- Over 90% Whole food plant-based ingredients - buckwheat, almond, tapioca.
- Else™ Kids was awarded The Clean Label Project Purity Award which evaluates products for substances such as chemicals of concern, industrial and environmental toxins and contaminants (like heavy metals, pesticide residues, and plasticizers)
- At Else we use a unique, minimal-processing production: nutrients are maintained in their food matrix and the proteins are intact with minimal ingredient processing.
- This clean, healthy product is specifically developed to have low levels of sugar. But, if your kid wants something a little sweeter, just throw in some fruit, honey, maple syrup, or anything else they like!
Organic Buckwheat Flour, Organic Almond Butter, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Less than 2% of: Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Cocoa Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Phylloquinone (K1), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide
Contains Almond and Almond Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.