Coppola Diamond Claret Cabernet Sauvignon California Red Wine
In 1972, legendary filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola had a vision of a wonderland among the rolling hills of Northern California wine country. Enduring the twists and turns, peaks and valleys (and multiple brushes with bankruptcy) along that winding road, Francis Coppola never gave up on his desire to create a wine designed "to celebrate the love of life." Crafted with the same passion and determination he brings to his films, the Diamond Collection is a tribute to all those dreamers and risk-takers like himself. Every member of the Diamond Collection is a testament to the family's craftsmanship and the perfect gift to "celebrate the love of life" this holiday season. Our crown jewel, the Claret Cabernet Sauvignon red wine, is a Bordeaux-style blend made from grapes found all across the state of California. Every bottle of Claret reflects a diversity of varietals and vineyards whose soils contribute to the wine's complexity, making it the perfect gift, or addition to your Winter celebration. So, join the Coppola family, get a glimpse of beautiful Sonoma County, and savor a real taste of the diamond life.
• Coppola Diamond Claret Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, California, 750mL, 14.5% ABV
•92 points Tasting Panel (2019), 90 points Gold Medal at 2022 Monterey
International Wine Competition (2018)
• Ever-inviting, fragrant notes and aromas of vanilla, clove, and blueberry
• Full-bodied, dark, and luscious red wine with expressive flavors of plum, pepper, and cocoa
• Pairs elegantly with rich and delicious dishes like rack of lamb or porcini mushroom risotto for your holiday dinner party
• A shining addition to any celebration or gift exchange
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(3)5(3)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)