1 ctUPC: 0000000004326
Their thick, lime-green flesh is smooth, with a complex flavor suggestive of tropical fruit and a fresh, banana-like aroma.
- Succulent texture that has a signature spicy sweet flavor
- They have no fat, no cholesterol, and are low in calories
- Eaten by itself or used in desserts, salads, snack, and soups
- Try it with a sprinkle of ginger, salt, or a squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- Store at room temperature when whole, refrigerate once cut
- Unlike other melon varieties the tenderness of the stem end of the melon is not a good indicator of ripeness, rather, ripeness should be determined by color and development of a distinct musky aroma.