H3 Cabernet Sauvignon Washington Red Wine
Let the luxurious, deep flavors of H3 Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine lure you into an unforgettable experience with its smooth tannin cocoa finish. This red wine opens with deep flavors of black cherries, blackberries, and a hint of currants and vanilla, intertwined with earthy and mineral notes that delight. Crafted with the utmost care and passion, every sip of H3 Cabernet Sauvignon is a journey through the beautiful Horse Heaven Hills in Washington state, where our family farmers and growers work hard to produce the highest-quality fruit imaginable. This exquisite red wine pairs perfectly with red sauce pasta, lamb, beef, and flavored cheeses, making it the perfect companion for your next feast.
- One 750 mL bottle of H3 Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
- This red wine opens with flavors of black cherries and blackberries with a touch of currants and vanilla, completed by earth and mineral notes
- A bold Cabernet Sauvignon with 14.5% alcohol by volume
- Enjoy this red wine with red sauce pasta, lamb, beef and flavored cheeses
- Fermentation took place in stainless steel in order to maintain the purity of fruit we have come to love and expect from the Horse Heaven Hills
- 100% family farm and estate sourced fruit from Horse Heaven Hills in Washington State