Heinz All Natural Apple Cider Vinegar with 5% Acidity
Handy in the kitchen as a base ingredient for so many of the things we make, Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is made from all natural apples, has 5% acidity, and is bottled at its peak of freshness.
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is ultra-filtered to guarantee sparkling clarity. It's a natural for salad dressings and vinaigrettes but also works as a marinade for meat so keep it on hand whenever you're cooking. Just like white vinegar, apple cider vinegar is useful as a non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning alternative for everything from floors to drains and coffee makers.
- One 32 fl oz bottle of Heinz All Natural Apple Cider Vinegar with 5% Acidity
- Extensively filtered to achieve sparkling clarity
- Just the right amount of acidic (5%) for canning and pickling
- Easy to handle, reclosable bottles to avoid spillage
- We like to keep things Kosher here, at Heinz
Made from the Juice of Apples, Diluted With Water To A Uniform Pickling and Table Strength of 5% (50 Grains) Acidity.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.