Hendrick's is an unusual gin created from eleven fine botanicals. The curious, yet marvelous, infusions of rose & cucumber imbue our spirit with its uniquely balanced flavor resulting in an unimpeachably smooth and distinct gin.
Hendrick’s Gin is created via an absurdly inefficient, yet quite glorious process. In essence, to make one gin, we first create two. One on an old-fashioned pot still, yielding a rich and intricate spirit. The other on along-necked Carter Head, producing a delicate, more refined spirit. Each still is infused with an unusual symphony of 11 botanicals. The gins from the two stills are then married together and graced with refreshing infusions of Rose and Cucumber.
Escape the conventional, and embrace the delectable.
Please enjoy the unusual responsibly.
- Deliciously infused with rose and cucumber
- Handcrafted gin, distilled using traditional botanicals
- Nose: Juniper aromas with floral hints and a touch of musky rose, followed by a blanket of sweet orange, lime zest, and elderflower
- Taste: Very classic Gin on the palate with flavors of angelica, coriander, juniper and orris root; A burst of citrus flavors seals the deal
- Finish: A fairly long finish brings juniper back, accompanied by a hint of licorice and black pepper
- Kosher, gluten free, vegan
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.71(2417)5(1897)4(386)3(97)2(24)1(13)